Under no circumstances should learners attend school if they:
- feel unwell or have possible COVID-19 symptoms. Please continue to err on the side of caution;
- have tested positive for COVID-19.
Please only use LFD tests if your child is asymptomatic. A PCR test must be carried out for the following symptoms:
- a high temperature: this means that they feel hot to touch on their chest or back;
- a new, continuous cough: this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours;
- a loss or change to their sense of smell or taste: this means they’ve noticed they cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Book a PCR Test
Any person with possible symptoms must book a PCR test. You can do so through this link or by calling 119 between 7am and 11pm.
If your child is absent due to possible COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 through either a LFD or a PCR, you must contact the school to inform us.
Please use the school mailbox ([email protected]) to inform us over a weekend.
All information will be treated in confidence. We need to know the following details for positive cases:
- Pupil’s name
- Date that symptoms started or positive result from LFD test
- Symptoms (if symptomatic)
- Date of day 10 of isolation
Additional lessons and activities: