Under no circumstances should learners attend school if they:
- feel unwell or have possible COVID-19 symptoms. Please continue to err on the side of caution;
- have tested positive for COVID-19;
- live in a household/are part of a childcare bubble with someone who has possible symptoms of, or has tested positive for COVID-19.
Please do not use a LFD test on your child if they have possible COVID-19 symptoms as Public Health Wales has informed us that we are not allowed to accept results from these devices where symptoms exist. A polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test must be carried out.
Book a PCR Test
Any person with possible symptoms must book a PCR test. You can do so through this link or by calling 119 between 7am and 11pm.
If your child is absent due to possible COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19, you must contact the school to inform us.
Please use the school mailbox ([email protected]) to inform us over a weekend.
All information will be treated in confidence. We need to know the following details for positive cases:
- Pupil’s name
- Date that symptoms started
- Date of day 10 of isolation